Welcome to The Pulse
an e-news publication of
The County Foundation
Introducing The Pulse – Vital Good News in Prince Edward County
Welcome to the first edition of The Pulse! As someone who has a connection to The County, we are proud to share with you The Pulse, our new County Foundation e-newsletter sharing news about Prince Edward County.
Catch up on the Foundation’s responses to what’s happening in Prince Edward County. Read about some vital good news across the County and province as well from other community foundations.
Please feel free to share The Pulse with your network.
The Pulse – vital good news – edition #1
- $293,000 in Emergency Community Support Funds granted to 25 local charities and non-profits
- Municipal COVID-19 Recovery Grants – Now Accepting Applications
- New gift helps more Syrian students pursue post-secondary education
- How cucamelons are connecting County Food Depot volunteers
- Have you read The County Connected?
- County Transit: Regular service launches between Picton and Belleville – The Wellington Times
- Federal funds flow to a dozen County organizations to offset COVID-19 costs – County Live
- PEC Public Library hosts writing contest for young authors – County Live
- Prince Edward Learning Centre’s INSPIRE program returns to help local youth – The Picton Gazette
- The Post-Pandemic Future of Everything – Toronto Life
- How Windsor-Essex used the sustainable development goals as a common language – Community Foundations of Canada
- Are we looking in the mirror? – Community Foundations of Canada
Have feedback on The Pulse? Send it along!
Have a good news story you’d like to see featured?
Send us an email.
SIGN UP, LEARN MORE, STAY CONNECTED
Get The Pulse in your inbox! Discover what’s new at The County Foundation, including our most recent stories, media releases, updates, and events.
Join our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time using the Unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every e-newsletter we send.