The Huff Family Fund
The Huff Family has made extensive donations to worthy causes in all corners of the Quinte region and their home community of Prince Edward County receives the lion’s share of their generosity.
Purpose of The Huff Family Fund
- Addiction and Mental Health
- Animal Welfare
- Arts and Culture
- Health Care and Human Services
- Housing Issues
- Vital Signs Priority Areas as defined by TCF Vital Signs Reports, including:
- Food Security; and
Why The County Foundation
The County Foundation is one of 191 community foundation across Canada offering leadership and funding to support initiatives that benefit our communities.
As a registered charity, we provide the citizens of Prince Edward County with opportunities to improve and invest in virtually every aspect of community life.
The Huff Family Fund was established at The County Foundation after a number of years of Catharine and Lanny, and continuing to be, Visionary Patrons for the Foundation.
How to Apply for Grants
The Huff Family Fund provides grants to registered charities in the County which offer programs and services to the citizens of Prince Edward County. Learn how to apply.
Past Grant Recipients
- CDC of Quinte
- Lovesong Seniors Housing & Comm Hub – Early phase planning
- Loyalist Humane Society – Spay and Neuter
- PEC Arts Council – County Kids Read – Indigenous Materials
- PEC Chamber Music – Youth Concert
- PEC Community Care for Seniors – Foot Care Expansion to North PEC
- Prince Edward Point Bird Observatory – Transportation for School Groups
- Recreation Outreach Centre – Addictions Program for Youth
- The Regent Theatre Foundation – Business Model Improvement – Canteen
- Wellington Storehouse – Youth Cooking Classes
Do You Want to Contribute?
- Mail cheques to: The County Foundation Suite 103, 280 Main Street Picton, ON K0K 2T0
- Donate using a credit cards though Canada Helps