The Huff Family Fund
The Huff Family has made extensive donations to worthy causes in all corners of the Quinte region and their home community of Prince Edward County receives the lion’s share of their generosity.
Purpose of The Huff Family Fund
- The Huff Family Fund will support organizations and institutions, through grants, that provide projects and programs that support in these areas:
- Addiction and Mental Health
- Animal Welfare
- Arts and Culture
- Health Care and Human Services
- Housing Issues
- Vital Signs Priority Areas as defined by TCF Vital Signs Reports, including:
- Food Security; and
Why The County Foundation
The County Foundation is one of 191 community foundation across Canada offering leadership and funding to support initiatives that benefit our communities.
As a registered charity, we provide the citizens of Prince Edward County with opportunities to improve and invest in virtually every aspect of community life.
The Huff Family Fund was established at The County Foundation after a number of years of Catharine and Lanny, and continuing to be, Visionary Patrons for the Foundation.
Do You Want to Contribute to the The Huff Family Fund?
Your support is most welcome and there are many ways to become part of the movement that is making Prince Edward County strong and vibrant for everybody.
- Join as a Visionary Patron
- Contribute directly to the Huff Family Fund through Canada Helps
- Mail Direct
How to Apply for Grants
The Huff Family Fund provides grants to registered charities in the County which offer programs and services to the citizens of Prince Edward County. Learn how to apply.
Past Grant Recipients
- CDC of Quinte
- Lovesong Seniors Housing & Comm Hub – Early phase planning
- Loyalist Humane Society – Spay and Neuter
- PEC Arts Council – County Kids Read – Indigenous Materials
- PEC Chamber Music – Youth Concert
- PEC Community Care for Seniors – Foot Care Expansion to North PEC
- Prince Edward Point Bird Observatory – Transportation for School Groups
- Recreation Outreach Centre – Addictions Program for Youth
- The Regent Theatre Foundation – Business Model Improvement – Canteen
- Wellington Storehouse – Youth Cooking Classes