Oeno Gallery Arts Scholarship
Each year The Oeno Gallery Arts Scholarship will be awarded, in the amount of $2,000, to a student pursuing a post-secondary or post-graduate degree in Fine Arts. An interest in Arts Administration would be preferred. The student will have either be living in Prince Edward County or have been raised and schooled in Prince Edward County.
How to ApplyApplication should include the following component pieces:
- In the form of a letter to the Grants Committee. Max two typed written pages. The letter should describe the reason for pursuing a degree in Fine Arts and what areas of specialization you intend to follow. Tell us about the program and courses you plan to take.
- A written piece (max 500 words) on the contribution you hope to make to contemporary art in Canada
- A copy of your résumé
- A letter of reference from either a teacher; a professor; or a professional from the Arts
- A copy of the confirmation of acceptance into the Fine Arts Program
- Please complete and sign the Application Form