Peter Fleming Food & Farm Bursary
Each year The Peter Fleming Food and Farm Bursary will be awarded, in the amount of $2,500, to a graduating student pursuing a post-secondary diploma or degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Environmental Science/Studies
How to ApplyApplication should include the following component pieces:
- A written piece (max 1,000 words) on the contribution you hope to make back to your PEC Community on the completion of your studies. Why coming back to PEC is a goal; what opportunities your studies will open for you, your family, the broader community. Spell out Tell us about the program and courses you plan to take.
- A copy of your resume cited existing links to the rural community, agriculture, your interest in food/farming and rural issues; community involvement. Share successes.
- Please include a copy of your most recent transcript showing satisfactory academic results.
- Name and contact information for two community members. Either a teacher; a community member; somebody from the Agricultural Community or rural planning who can validate your contributions.
- And include a copy of the confirmation of acceptance into the school and program that matches this Bursary as outlined above.
- Also please complete and sign the attached Application Form.