COVID-19 Impact Interim Report
The County Foundation (TCF) was engaged by the County of Prince Edward to prepare a research report on the socio-economic impact of COVID-19 on Prince Edward County. The data is intended to reflect on the wellbeing of our community and to inform decision-making.
The interim report covers the period from March to September 2020. The timeline for the final report with Vital Signs indicators is March/April 2021.
CLICK the image at right to view the executive summary »
Or READ the full report.
Are you a local non-profit?
- Please share the Interim Report and its findings with your supporters.
- Are you hosting an AGM or Zoom meeting? Use the Executive Summary to update your teams and networks. If you’d like a PPT version, please contact Vital Signs coordinator Anne VanVlack.
- Subscribe to The Pulse and keep current on our news. Encourage your team members to subscribe.
- If you need COVID-19 funding assistance, visit and bookmark our COVID-19 application to keep current on future funding opportunities.
Would you like to support people in the County?
- We welcome individuals, groups and businesses to donate to our PEC Helping PEC COVID-19 Fund – donate here now.
- Interested in volunteering at the County Food Depot or contributing your time in other ways? Visit our Volunteer page.
- Want to make a lasting impact during COVID-19 and beyond? Contact executive director Jefferson Gilbert for more information.
- Keen to learn more about how we’re helping people in the the County? Subscribe now to The Pulse.